You are the face of enmacc towards our customers. You ensure they use the platform successfully turning them into enmacc promoters themselves.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As a Customer Success Manager at enmacc, you will be responsible for the long term success of our national and international customers. Supported by our Sales, Product Development, and Business Development teams, you will:
- work with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive value out of using the enmacc platform
- lead the implementation process of new customers and assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- autonomously oversee the development of customer accounts
- create, track and monitor customer success plans
- develop a deep understanding of customer behavior, and customer needs to achieve customer success
- act as a link between departments to drive customer advocacy by delivering quantified customer feedback
- create content for campaigns and the enmacc help center
- ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
Our Offer / What You'll Get
This is your opportunity to define how energy trading works! You will make an impact on the energy sector developing our unique energy trading platform enmacc.
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies - we are “Team together, team apart!”
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization
Got energy? Join us!
enmacc is the fastest growing digital OTC energy trading platform in Europe and digitizes professional energy trading from start to finish. Market participants gain speed, efficiency and security. More than 280 companies and over 1,300 active traders already use the constantly growing enmacc network of energy suppliers, industrial companies, energy trading houses and municipal utilities for trading electricity & gas.
All customers can benefit from more market opportunities, liquidity and new business potential. enmacc users can utilize three trading screens: entender, enmarket and engreen. entender is the independent and largest RFQ platform for standard and non-standard energy products in Europe. enmarket is the independent price screen and open marketplace for bilateral one-click trading of electricity and gas standard products. engreen is a tailor-made trading screen for Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) and enables process security and trading in real-time in a complex and sometimes non-transparent market.
We do everything we can to facilitate the daily work of energy traders and portfolio managers and help them to focus on the things that really matter to them.