You are the face of enmacc towards our professional trading customers. You work closely with this client segment and engage them to become digital leaders in energy trading. In collaboration with your clients, you will develop new markets and opportunities.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As Strategic Account Manager at enmacc, you will be responsible for the long term success of our international, professional trading customer base. Supported by our Customer Success, Product Development and Business Development teams, you will:
- work closely with a portfolio of professional trading customers to define success and help them maximise value out of engaging with the enmacc platform
- Proactively reach out to major clients on a daily basis, planning & supporting their trading needs
- lead the onboarding process of new customers and assist them in driving user adoption and change management within their whole organization.
- autonomously oversee the development of customer accounts and the evolution of energy markets, regarding business opportunities and potential competitors.
- act as a link between departments to drive customer advocacy by delivering measurable customer feedback to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
enmacc is the fastest growing digital OTC energy trading platform in Europe and digitizes professional energy trading from start to finish. Market participants gain speed, efficiency and security. More than 260 companies and over 1,200 active traders already use the constantly growing enmacc network of energy suppliers, industrial companies, energy trading houses and municipal utilities for trading electricity & gas.
All customers can benefit from more market opportunities, liquidity and new business potential. enmacc users can utilize three trading screens: entender, enmarket and engreen. entender is the independent and largest RFQ platform for standard and non-standard energy products in Europe. enmarket is the independent price screen and open marketplace for bilateral one-click trading of electricity and gas standard products. engreen is a tailor-made trading screen for Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) and enables process security and trading in real-time in a complex and sometimes non-transparent market.
We do everything we can to facilitate the daily work of energy traders and portfolio managers and help them to focus on the things that really matter to them.