You shape the strategic direction of the company with the business development team and work closely with senior management. You will be looking at future trends in energy trading and trading of other commodities. You have the opportunity to evaluate different global markets which might be of interest to our business.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As an intern in the business development team, you will actively work on strategic topics relevant for our company. The topics will expose you to different departments and functionalities and will give you a deep insight into our company.
Supported by the business development team you will:
- Look at trends in trading and especially the energy trading market
- Conduct market research on energy trading markets that would be interesting for the internationalisation of our business
- Research and evaluate relevant business models from other markets / commodities and evaluate feasibility for our business
- Dive deeply into data analysis to identify growth potentials
- Understand, analyze, and optimize internal cross-functional processes and align with the relevant stakeholders
- Communicate and interact regularly with stakeholders throughout the company
- Support multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment without losing track of milestones and constantly monitor the success
enmacc is the fastest growing digital OTC energy trading platform in Europe and digitizes professional energy trading from start to finish. Market participants gain speed, efficiency and security. More than 280 companies and over 1,300 active traders already use the constantly growing enmacc network of energy suppliers, industrial companies, energy trading houses and municipal utilities for trading electricity & gas.
All customers can benefit from more market opportunities, liquidity and new business potential. enmacc users can utilize three trading screens: entender, enmarket and engreen. entender is the independent and largest RFQ platform for standard and non-standard energy products in Europe. enmarket is the independent price screen and open marketplace for bilateral one-click trading of electricity and gas standard products. engreen is a tailor-made trading screen for Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) and enables process security and trading in real-time in a complex and sometimes non-transparent market.
We do everything we can to facilitate the daily work of energy traders and portfolio managers and help them to focus on the things that really matter to them.