You will lead all enmacc marketing activities, combining a strategic and hands on approach.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As Head of Marketing at enmacc, you will be responsible for the success of our marketing strategy and execution.
- Owning all our marketing channels, including homepage, blog, social media, emails, press releases, videos, promotional material and ads
- Ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Developing online marketing campaigns, often with a focus on unpaid marketing content
- Planning upcoming marketing events together with our team, namely industry exhibitions
- Creating interest and awareness for enmacc’s products in new markets to prepare grounds for our direct sales
- Identifying opportunities how to reach new market segments and expand our market share
- Translating complicated concepts into simple messages; you are a good writer
- You report to the Chief Revenue Officer and lead, manage and develop enmacc’s marketing team (approx. 2 FTEs)
- As part of enmacc management team, you will co-steer the development of the whole company
Our Offer / What You'll Get
This is your chance to join a fast-growing international SaaS/marketplace start-up in Germany’s most beautiful city.
- Due to our continuous growth and international expansion, chance to grow responsibilities substantially over time
- Opportunity to learn working with experienced managers and industry experts
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies and nice people
- Modern offices spaces in the heart of Munich
- Opportunity to work home-office based
- Great canteen with various options every day
- Apple equipment and mobile phone
- Gym allowance
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Full health insurance, annual paid time off (28 days), paid sick leave and parental leave
enmacc is the fastest growing digital OTC energy trading platform in Europe and digitizes professional energy trading from start to finish. Market participants gain speed, efficiency and security. More than 280 companies and over 1,300 active traders already use the constantly growing enmacc network of energy suppliers, industrial companies, energy trading houses and municipal utilities for trading electricity & gas.
All customers can benefit from more market opportunities, liquidity and new business potential. enmacc users can utilize three trading screens: entender, enmarket and engreen. entender is the independent and largest RFQ platform for standard and non-standard energy products in Europe. enmarket is the independent price screen and open marketplace for bilateral one-click trading of electricity and gas standard products. engreen is a tailor-made trading screen for Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) and enables process security and trading in real-time in a complex and sometimes non-transparent market.
We do everything we can to facilitate the daily work of energy traders and portfolio managers and help them to focus on the things that really matter to them.